12.4.15

A few days with my boy..
























Things don't always turn out as planned.. and so, instead of a family holiday, I got to spend 5 days with my big boy, just me and him, and we've had the best time!

Molly's favourite things (and mine! - I love that bedroom!) by Molly Meg at the V&A Museum of Childhood Small Stories exhibition / the BEST pizza in town at Story Deli / everchanging street art on Brick Lane / fun at the funfair / along the Thames.. the Tate Modern / Borough Market (cheese and bread, yum!) / bowling / colourful Portobello Road / Hampton Court Palace and a souvenir..

3 comments:

  1. LOVE those Notting Hill colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Encore de bien belles images qui donnent envie de traverser la Manche...et de pousser la porte d'une boulangerie... ou de flaner dans les ruelles...

    ReplyDelete
  3. All those pretty places! London <3 Seems like you had fun !

    ReplyDelete