28.12.14

My week #52











There's been Christmas with lots of food, spoilt and happy children, Christmas movies, endless cups of tea and chocolate to warm us up (and my new favourite tray!), and there's been some cold and grey days in London playing tourists - I ❤ London!!  
There's also been those very annoying specks of dust inside my camera lens, which I can't seem to be able to get rid off!!

I hope you had a good one! I'll see you in the new year with (hopefully) a few changes on the blog - and can I take this opportunity to thank you all for all your kind words this year, they mean a lot!!

Happy new year, with lots of love, happiness, creativity, health and some adventures along the way!

1 comment:

  1. I wonder what the changes on your blog are going to be! I want some changes on mine too but I'm not quite sure about how...
    Nice tray indeed!

    ReplyDelete