5.9.12

August

Well, the last month has made me realise that it is very hard, not to say impossible to be creative with 2 children at home full time! Here's what the little ones have been up to..




Playing with friends, walking, scooting, learning to play with and care for their brother, going to the museum, enjoying the beach, spending some time with their cousins, playing in the park, soaking up the atmosphere at the Paralympics..

And here's what I've been up to - and the only thing I made this summer..


From this lovely little book by Famille Summerbelle


You might have seen Famille Summerbelle's city maps before.. I'm a fan!


Not too sure what to do with my little houses now.. They look quite nice on the white wall in the hallway but would look really nice in the kids bedroom or in the kitchen too!

No comments:

Post a Comment