26.4.12

Brothers & sisters

After this one, two more book covers (protège-carnet de santé) for the rest of the family..


I really hope the book fits inside! Because by the time I cut the fabric, did the embroidery which kind of shrinks the fabric and then sewed it all together, I seem to have lost a few millimetres here and there and none of the covers ended up the same size.
If the book it's meant for doesn't fit, I'll make it my mission to find a notebook that does!

Here they all are together..


I moved my workspace from the bedroom floor to the kitchen table..


In the next episode, I have a desk!

P.S.: the illustration on my Blanca Gomez calendar is very apt: it's been raining for 2 weeks solid and it's becoming quite annoying!
P.P.S.: you'll be pleased to know I've started work on Advent calendar #2!
P.P.P.S.: our laptop was broken, hence the lack of posting for a little while..

2 comments:

  1. Delphine28.4.12

    J'espère que ça va aller, c'est chouette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. J'ai une commande. J'en voudrais un pour moi (je viens de retrouver mon carnet de santé bleu moche). Merci

    ReplyDelete